Word Search: Chrysanthemum
Subject: Language Arts
Grade Level: one
Three facts about the word Chrysanthemum:
- Chrysanthemum is a type of flower.
- There are 13 letters in the word Chrysanthemum – half of the total number of letters in the alphabet!
- Japanese Emperors loved Chrysanthemums – they sat on thrones made of the flower!
Instructions: How many words can you make using the letters in the word Chrysanthemum?
Printable Version: Click on the following link to download a printable version of the brain game (with answer key) – Word Search Chrysanthemum
Here are some of the words we came up with – share your own!
- a am an ant(s) antsy are arm(s) art as ash at
- can(s) car(s) care(s) cat(s) cent(s) chant(s) char(s) charm(s) chat(s) chest churn(s) cram(s) crane(s) crash cream(s) creamy cry
- ear(s) earn(s) east eat
- ham(s) hare(s) harms hart has haste hat(s) hay he hear(s) heart(s) heat(s) hem(s) hen(s) hey
- man mare mart mash mast mat(s) mate(s) may mean(s) me meant meat(s) men met must
- near(s) neat nest net(s)
- ran rant(s) rash rat(s) rate(s) ray(s) ream(s) rest rum run(s) rune(s) ruse rust rye rut
- same sat say scent scream sear seat sent set she smear star stare stay steam sue sure sum
- tan(s) tar tare team(s) tear(s) ten(s) than the them then they trash tray(s) try tummy tune(s)
- use us
- yam(s) yarn(s) year(s) yearn(s) yes yet
(1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email